The navigation paths section is an easy way for you to visualize the path users take within your app.
- Use the search bar to find the path from a specific screen.
- Toggle between new and returning users to identify different behaviour.
- Compare version to version or platform to platform.
- Click on the play button to view sessions of users who took a specific path.
This section can help you answer the following questions:
- Are new users struggling more with a certain process?
- Are users taking the intended path you designed to complete a process? This is a great section to refer to in order to build proper funnels.
- Do the users get confused and show back and forth tendencies?
- We tend to look at quits directly from a specific screen, but are they quitting on their second navigation instead?
- Building a funnel? Here’s a tutorial to help you get started.